Job Title:Network Engineering Temp
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervises the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links for our clients.
• Maintain and support company’s LAN/WAN environment.
• Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems.
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks.
• Provide internal technical support.
• Windows and Linux systems, business applications, anti-virus protection, email (exchange), and authentication administration.
• Daily maintenance and problem resolution, operating system patches and software upgrades, and routine hardware configuration.
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation in case of any problem.
Hands-on experience implementing and administrating network devices, setting and maintaining policies and rights/security within Linux, Unix, and Windows Server 2000/2003, environment:
• Network switches, routers, and VPNs
• Wireless Access Points
• Various server platforms
• Windows Server 2000/2003 Active Directory
• Linux and Unix Servers
• Exchange servers
Demonstrable level of competence including:
• A thorough understanding of the various network models, ethernet, and TCP/IP networking.
• Experience with innovative development of applications and software for enterprise solutions.
• Knowledge or a practical level of experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
• Working knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lift, carry, and move all components of PC workstations, servers, network equipment, peripherals, and other ancillary equipment.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.
10 Sep, 2012