Job Title: Chief Manager E – Banking
Centenary Bank, the leading Micro Finance and Commercial Bank in Uganda seeks to recruit suitably qualified, experienced and competent persons in the following fields;
Chief Manager E – Banking
Reports to: General Manager Operations
Role: Develop, coordinate and mor. :cr implementation of the e-banking strategy in line with the Bank’s business plan, the annual budget, and the operational policies/procedures and in line with the regulatory frame work.
Key Result Areas:
I. Develop annual work plan for e- banking arc coordinate implementation in l:ne the
annual budget, the operational policies,’procedures and the regulatory frame work.
2. Coordinate development /review of processes, policies and procedures for the growth of electronic banking products of the bank and monitor implementation in line with the Bank Business Plan, e- banking Policies and the regulatory frame work.
3. Periodically review all Products and services under e- banking so that risks and returns, document controls, and processing issues are appropriately controlled in line with the bank risk management guidelines and the regulatory framework.
4. Plan, Monitor, and coordinate the Bank’s ATM network activities ,set performance benchmarks, and follow up on ATM uptime bank wide for service delivery in line with the bank business plan, bank policies and procedures.
5. Plan and coordinate execution of all E-banking projects in line with the annual division in line with the project objectives and the divisional work plan.
6. Manage the performance and development of line staff in line with the , HR policies and programs.
How to Apply
Interested persons should visit our website for more details. Persons who fully meet the required specifications are invited to apply;
a. Downloading an application form for employment from www.centenarybank.co.ug
b. Fill it and enclose an application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV), three referee and applicable Academic Documents.
c. Submit the application not later than one week from the date of the advertisement to:
The General Manager, Human Resources Centenary Rural Development Bank Plot 16, Namirembe Road P. O. Box 1892. KAMPALA
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.