• Daily cleaning and removal of waste of all rooms , furniture , equipment and floors within your designated area
• The cleansing of the kitchen will include cleaning dishes , fridge /freezer, cooker ,microwave and floor
• Maintain all toilets with the highest possible hygiene and replenish sanitary materials as deemed necessary
• Deliver and pick up mail and other documents from various offices on the premises at regular intervals , as requested
Qualification and Experiences, Skills:
• Completed a Secondary School diploma from an accredited academic institution , with one years experience in a similar position .
• At least one year’s relevant experience in the field.
• Readiness to work with a team of multicultural backgrounds
• Fluent in English
How to apply
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV detailing previous relevant work experience to IOM HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 15th Sept 2013