Job title: Administrators – 3 positions
(1)Eastern, (1)West Nile and (1)Rwenzori regions
Role definition: Monitor the implementation of policies and procedures for general office administration and fleet management in line with the related operational guidelines
The job holder should have:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree (honors) in a business related course or any degree oriented towards Administration. A post graduate diploma in management will an added advantage
2. Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and analytical skills.
3. Good computer skills and knowledge of computer accounting packages,
4. The job holder must have at least three (3) years relevant working experience in general office administration and fleet management in a reputable organization.
5. Knowledge of the local language will be an added advantage
How to Apply
BACKGROUND: The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda (Baylor -Uganda) headquartered at Mulago hospital, is a comprehensive HIV/AIDS care and treatment organization that supports the treatment and care of HIV infected and affected Children and Adults.
Baylor – Uganda has four operational areas; HIV/AIDS care, treatment and prevention services, maternal child health services, Health Professional training and Clinical Research.
Baylor-Uganda is in receipt of PEPFAR grant through CDC, and is looking for knowledgeable, enthusiastic and compassionate individuals to fill role positions below:
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please send your application to the address below Provide a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees, copies of professional/Academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact. You must have at least a credit 6 in MATH and ENGLISH. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER,
BAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE CHILDREN’S FOUNDATION-UGANDA
BLOCK 5 MULAGO HOSIPITAL,
P O. BOX 72052,
CLOCK TOWER, KAMPALA.
Deadline: 9th April 2013