Job Title: Applications Developer
About this Job:
Applications are invited from qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant positions existing in the Human Resource and IT Departments of Bank of Uganda;
Details of these jobs are available on the BOU website http://www.bou.or.ng/ under Careers in BOU in the Recruitment Application. A career in BOU is located at the top right menu and bottom right menu of the BOU web page.
Salary: - USD/month
How to apply:
• All applications should be forwarded electronically using the Recruitment Application on the BOU website under Careers in BOU. Applications forwarded in any other form such as email or manual will NOT be considered.
• Candidates MUST ensure that they indicate the class of their degree(s) in their applications,
• Scanned copies of academic and professional credentials and testimonials MUST be attached to the applications.
• The maximum size of attachments in the online application is 500Kb. Multiple documents of sizes smaller than 500Kb can be attached.
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum. Vitae which should include names of 3 (three) referees and their contacts.
A help manual to guide candidates through the application procedure is available on the BOU website under Careers in BOU using the hyperlink Bank of Uganda recruitment Instructions.
Please note that:
• Only shortlisted candidates will be .contacted.
• The appointing authority reserves the right to appoint successful candidates to a higher or lower level than advertised, as deemed fit.
The remuneration packages for these positions are competitive and attractive. Applications should be addressed to:
Human Resource Department,
Bank of Uganda
To reach NOT later than 10th April 2012