Job Title: FSL Assistant Program Manager
Action Against Hunger (ACF) is an international humanitarian NGO . For over thirty years it has been implementing Food Security and Livelihoods.
• Bachelor of Science in agriculture , development studies or social science-related (degree);
• Minimum three years FSL work experience ; preferably with ACF having a good track record .
• Team management skills and analytical capacity ;
• Excellent knowledge of local area (agricultural practices , seasons , seed virieties , cultural habits, geographic area of assignment –including road and village locations )
• Conduct FSL situational analysis and recommendation for Kaabong district
• Assist PM in the day to day follow up of programs in Kaabong District.
• Supervise field works (Field Supervisors and Community Facilitators ) in Kaabong District
• Ensure program qualities are maintained to the highest standards .
How to apply
Applications should include a cover letter , CV with at least three referees , copies of academic certificates and a daytime telephone contact .For email applications please note that attached documents should not be larger than 3 MB . Any larger email will not be considered .Address your hard copy application to the Head of Base –Kaabong OR to the Base Administrators –ACF bases in Uganda –Gulu, Kampala and Moroto.
ACF-Plot 4303, Kiwafu Road , Kansanga,
P. O. Box 3177, Kampala –Uganda
Deadline: 07 /06 /2013