Job Title: Project Manager
Maternal and Child Health Nutrition /WASH
Reports To; Deputy Chief of party – Operations
Duty station ; Kotido
Purpose of the position ; to provide technical support in implementing the maternal and child health in the three districts. Of Kotido , Kaabong , Abim and ensure alignment with the National Health Strategy & Health sector strategic and investiment plan (HSSIP)III
• Capacity building of health workers and communities to assist them in developing high quality maternal and child health and nutrition programs .
• Draw a national training analysis plan and support in cascading training programs and rolling out key intervention models in line with the project design .
• Participate in SUSTAIN strategy developing and priority setting for maternal and child health intervations
• Lead the formulation and implementation of an M&E framework for MCH programs in the Country.
Knowledge ,Skills and Abilities
• A master’s degree (preferred) in Nutrition , Public Health or any other closely related technical field.
• A minimum of three years experience in MCH, Water ,Sanitation and Hygiene program design , implementation , M&E, research and policy and strategy development .
• Skills in resource mobilization including proposal writing ,report writing , networking and representation .
• Knowledge in water , hygiene and sanitation participatory methodologies like PHAST,CLTS, Sanitation Marketing , Behavior Change Communication and other related innovative hygiene and sanitation approaches .
How to Apply
Qualified candidates may submit their application and complete Curriculum Vitae, via email to email@example.com or hand deliver their applications to our field operation offices in Kotido , Kaabong or Abim. Kindly indicate the post title in the subject line when applying .
Deadline; 21st August 2012