Job Title; Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Position scope ;
Reporting to the regional programs coordinator , the M&E officer will primarily be instrumental in enabling SF focus on the results achieved through supported interventions and in particular changes in the lives and livelihoods of the poor who are targeted in the supported interventions . The M&E Officer , will enable SF to more systematically capture innovative ways of working and to maximize position impact on poverty .
Key Responsibilities /tasks
• Lead in the development and elaboration of an M&E strategy for Stromme Foundation East Africa.
• Develop/improve on M&E tools to be used by staff and partners in the various intervention/thematic areas.
• Support/guide partners in understanding of baseline and periodic update of baselines, developing of log frames and M&E plans.
• Develop and coordinate an overall M&E system including an MIS database for the various interventions for purposes of information generation , analysis , reporting , documentation , dissemination ,feedback, etc at the regional office level and also with the partners .
Required qualifications ;
• Individuals with a first honors degree in a relevant field with at least five years experience in a similar position , preferably with an international NGO shall be considered . Relevant post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage .
• At least 5 years experience in development programs [ experience in micro finance and Education related programs would be an added advantage.
• A creative individual able to do multi-tasking and can thrive in a dynamic and mult-cultural environment , able to bring fresh ideas and a genuine interest in trying new approaches .
• Keen interest in research , possessing high conceptual , analytical skills and report writing skills .
• Ability to asses program impacts and incorporate lessons into the design and implementation of programs .
How to Apply
If you believe you fit this profile , please send your application to;
The regional Director ,
P. O.Box 27200, Kampala
Please attach your curriculum vitae , capability statement, current remuneration , telephone contact , photocopies of testimonials ; and contacts of three referees by Friday 24th August ,2012 or hand deliver your application to the office on Plot 25, Bukoto street – Kamwokya