Job Title: Principal Human Resource Officer
Kamwenge District Service Commission is inviting qualified suitable applicants to fill the above position which is vacant.
• An Honors Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Management or social work and social administration (SWSA) or Management Science or any social sciences (with Personal management /Human Resources Management as an option from a recognized University /Institution.
• A post-graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or Public Administration and Management from a recognized University/Institution .
• Possession of a Master’s degree in Human resource Management or Business Administration (Human Resources Management option ) or Public Administration and Management shall be an added advantage.
• Initiating, developing and implementing Human Resource policies , regulations and practices in the local government .
• Preparing submissions for the appointment , confirmation ,discipline, transfer of staff in the District local Government .
• Supervising the update and safe custody of human resource and other relevant records in the District Local Government .
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant posts in Kamwenge District Local Government .
Application forms (PSC-Form 3,2008) to be completed in triplicate (original handwriting ) and are obtainable free from Public Service Commission or from Secretaries , District Service Commission Offices. Serving Officers should route their applications through their respective heads of departments. Photocopies of academic documents , CV and any other relevant documents, as well as recent passport size photograph, should be attached to each form.
Application forms should reach the Secretary , District Service Commission Office ,
P. O. Box 1530,
Deadline: 04/ 04/2013