Job Title: OFFICE ATTENDANT (4) REGIONAL OFFICE.
Reports to : PERSONAL SECRETARY
• To receive mail and fi les from action officers.
• Carry and deliver mail and fi les to action officers internally in the Bureau and to external institutions as directed.
• Prepare and serve tea or coffee with URSB staff/official meetings.
• Maintain URSB dinning and kitchen clean and tidy after each shift.
• Request and maintain stock of supplies for use in the kitchen.
• Keep kitchen equipment in safe custody.
Qualification and Experience:
• O’Level Certificate and three (3) years experience in providing the listed services to reputable organizations.
• Basic training in Catering or Hotel Management is an added advantage.
• Files and mail delivered in right destinations.
• Office equipment cleaned and maintained.
• Teas, coffee and snacks served to members of staff.
• Kitchen cleaned.
• Windows and glass partitions cleaned.
• Cutlery cleaned.
• Garbage and trash containers cleaned.
• Kitchen rugs washed regularly.
• Projection of quantities for kitchen supplies prepared.
• Good interpersonal skills, personal hygiene and cleanness and good office organization skills.
• High degree of honesty.
How to Apply;
Interested candidates who fully meet the required job specifications and with the right personal attributes are invited to submit their application letters indicating day time telephone contact(s), postal and email addresses, of both the applicant and three reputable referees, certificates and testimonials, to reach the Bureau not later than 03rd September, 2012.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Chairman, Board of Directors,
Uganda Registration Services Bureau,
Plot 5 George Street, Georgian House
P.O. Box 6848 Kampala
Telephone: +256 414 235915/256414233219,
Fax: +256 414 250712,
5. NOTE: ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO
THE PERSONAL SECRETARY ON FLOOR 5 ROOM 4 AND
MUST BE SIGNED FOR.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing, influence peddling and or any other “backdoor” attempt, of whatsoever nature, to influence the selection process will automatically lead to disqualification of a candidate without any recourse.