Job Title: Health Officer
UNICEF Uganda is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the vacant post above .
• University degree in Public Health , Social Sciences , or a related technical field .
• One year of professional work experience in project administration , including data collection and analysis .
• Experience in supply monitoring and data analysis for intergrated child survival interventions
• Experience conducting micro-planning for supplementary health and nutrition activities .
• Only Ugandan Nationals will be considered
• UNICEF is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff ; qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply .
• Applications will be considered only if accompanied by an updated CV and P11 form , as well as the most recent performance evaluation report .
How to apply
Applicants interested in the above position should send their resume to: Human Resource Specialist , UNICEF Kampala, Uganda , Plot 9, George Street , P. O. Box 7047, Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 20/05 /2013