Job Title: Manager
Under the overall direction of the Chief of party , the monitoring and Evaluation Manager leads implementation of the Sustain M&E component and data systems ; analyses and reports results in collaboration with technical staff . Ensures that the project M and E system serves as a basis for decision making and improvements during project implementation .
Specifically , the M& E Manager will ;
• Work closely with the relevant MOH departments , lead the Sustain project efforts towards strengthening the Ministry ‘s HMIS systems at the various project-surported Hospitals .
• Closely working with Project and hospital clinical and data staff , take lead in project performance indicators using MOH and project HMIS systems and tools .
• Closely work with the project team to ensure achievement of the project targets .
• Build the skills of , and support hospital and project staff in M and E procedures so that data is generated in a uniform manner . Support regular data collection ,conduct analysis and prepare reports in collaboration with other project team members .
Minimum qualifications and experience
• At least a master’s degree in social science or related discipline
• Minimum of five years of experience working with HIV/AIDS and / or general public health programs in Uganda (or other countries in Africa) in a senior M&E position .
• Demonstrated practical skills in monitoring and evaluation of HIV/AIDS, and/or other relevant health programs .
• Demonstrated expertise and experience in data analysis and report writing .
How to Apply
Qualified applicants must submit relevant application documents (cover letter, copies of testimonials and certificates and curriculum vitae with contact information for three professional references ) to the Uganda URC Office
The Human Resource Co-ordinator
University Research Co., LLC- Centre for Human Services
Plot 7 Ntinda View Crescent ,Naguru
P. O. Box 28745
Kampala , Uganda
Deadline;14th September 2012