Job Title: District Community Development Officer
Zombo District Local Government is seeking to employ qualified suitable applicants to fill the vacant position above .
• Coordinating the effective delivery of community based services in the District
• Monitoring community centres , vocational training Institutions , Children remand homes and other community establishments
• Advising council on Policies and related matters regarding gender , labour and social development .
• Coordinating the collection and dissemination of labor information
• An honors Bachelor degree in social sciences, Development studies or social work and social administration from recognized University or Institution and Postgraduate Diploma in a related field.
• Should have a working experience of 9 years , 3 of which should have served at the level of principal community development officer in government or equipment level of experience from a reputable level of organization.
How to apply
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the mentioned vacancy. Applicants should indicate the authority where they want to work and should address /forward their application to the secretary District Service Commission in Zombo District.
The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Commission Office situated on 2nd Floor, Farmers house, Kampala, the ministry of local Government headquarters and District Service Commission Offices. Applications should bear the Title and reference number of the post.
Deadline: 24 /04 /2013