Job Title : Parish Chief
Lyantonde District Local Government is seeking to employ qualified suitable applicants for the above position which is vacant.
• A level Certificate from a recognized Institution
• Certificate in either Public Administration and Management or Social Work and Social Administration
• Post basic training lasting not less than two years in areas of education, environment and public administration will be an advantage
• Preparing and compiling reports on parish operations for the attention of the Sub-County Chief;
• Collecting and accounting for local revenue in the Parish;
• Preparing work plans and budgets for the operations of the parish
How to apply
Applications should be submitted in triplicate on PSC from 3(2008) to
P. O. Box 10 Lyantonde .
Application forms are obtainable from Public Service Commission offices 2nd floor , Farmers house , Parliament Avenue , Kampala and/any other office of the District Service Commission Country wide .
Applicants should attach 3 sets of certified photocopies of their certificates and Testimonials ,plus 3 recent certified passport size photographs .
Serving officers should route their applications through their heads of department and be informed of the closing date to avoid delays .
Deadline: 22/ 03 /2013