Job Title: MANAGER MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
MANAGER MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (1 Position)
Position Reports to: Head of Finance
• Develop a system for the analysis of profitability of the different business units up to gross margin level and recommend systems for allocation of indirect costs/ overheads to the different income streams.
• Participate in the preparation of budgets (including capital budgets); quantify management’s goals and objectives.
.• Carry-out investment appraisals for all capital expenditure on a case by case basis prior to approval.
• Focal point for Management Information (Ml); prepare periodic performance reports for all business units and products.
• Monitor actual activity against plan and submit periodical reports to management.
• Examine cost/price relationships to support marketing strategies, determine appropriate sales and inventory levels and suggest cost- cutting strategies.
• Oversee preparation of various account schedules in the section
• Supervise staff and appraise their performance regularly.
• Carry-out any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Hons) in Commerce, Business Administration or Financial Management majoring in accounting from a recognized institution
• Full professional accounting qualifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA, CA)
Working Experience and other competencies:
• Minimum of three (3) years’ POST-QUALIFICATION experience from a reputable organization
• Demonstrable progressive and professional accounting experience, knowledge of
computerized accounting, good report writing skills
How to Apply
Qualified persons who meet the stated minimum requirements are invited to apply for the following vacancies which exist within the company. Interested candidates should send application letters attaching copies of academic documents and a detailed CV, to reach the address below NOT later than Monday, 9th July 2012
The Head, Human Resource and
P.O. Box 7106
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Candidates who do not receive feedback within a month’s time from the deadline should consider their applications unsuccessful.