Job Title: Justice Centre Manager
• Provide overall guidance and supervision of regional staff
• Supervise legal officers
• Develop work plans and budgets
• Manage regional projects and programs as well as their budget.
• Knowledge of legal frameworks , human rights frameworks , principles and standards and issues affecting poor and vulnerable communities /populations .
• An open and result oriented approach to work
• Strong strategic thought and process facilitation skills
• Strong advocacy skills
Education ; Masters degree in Law, Management , Human Rights ,and Development Studeis or related Field. First Degree in Law, Diploma in Legal Practice and an enrolled advocate with a valid practicing certificate.
Work experience; 3-5
Other Skills ;management skills ,basic financial skills .
Age; 35-45 years
How to Apply
Please send your CV, Typed cover letter explaining your suitability for the post and how you meet the competencies including 3 work references and copies of academic certificates to the address below;
The National Coordinator,
Justice Centres Uganda
P .O. Box 26365 Kampala Uganda
Or deliver at chambers F8& F6 High Court Kampala.
Deadline; 15th August 2012