Job Title: Program Officer
Right To Play is an international humanitarian organization that uses specially -designed sport and play program to improve health .
Key Result Areas
• Narrative Reports to Donors Coordinate submission of reports to donors for which HQ is the primary contact .
• Ensure alignment between donor requirements and the reports .
• Consult approximately with relevant stakeholders and staff to manage the report writing work flow .
• Write , review and edit the reports as necessary .
• Ensure review by his/her Technical Advisor as well as Country manager before submitting to the donor .
• Conduct analysis of data to support program delivery in the country
• Essential Qualifications , experience and competencies
• Must possess Masters Degree in International Development or related field of study
If you are interested in the above position please send your cover letter and resume email@example.com with the title and your name in the subject line .
Deadline: 15/ 05 /2013