Job Title: Engineer /DCOPS
About this job
Our client Wipro is an IT Company and is seeking to recruit result driven and motivated individuals for the Vacancy above;
Key Outputs: - Support to be provided as per SLA. Support to be provided as per SLA. High self-drive and confidence Willingness to learn and work in teams Good analytical skills Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Strong report writing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage and Maintain the Monitoring systems (these report on the status and performance of Systems, network, ISP services and facilities).
Fault handling and escalation (Identifying and responding to faults on systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution).
Facilities maintenance ( monitoring and management of air- conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage ,running health and safety and housekeeping checks)
Responsible for reviewing the No of communicating Sites, Failure and Closure.
In charge of proactive monitoring of severe alarms.
Analysis and reporting of alerts/hardware failures.
In charge of reporting, recording outages and major incidents to the Incident manager.
Escalate anything unusual immediately as per escalation matrix and take remedial actions.
Perform level 1 investigation before escalation to level 2 support teams for any alerts received.
Responsible for Reporting to Service Desk team for hourly status of infrastructure.
Bachelor in Science/ Engineering / Technology.
CCNA certification / Microsoft Systems Engineer.
Should possess knowledge in NOC operations. Monitoring Tools, Nagios , UPTIME, E-health, Alert Tracker etc.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to email@example.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.