Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Uganda Veterinary Association is member organization that brings together all Veterinarians in Uganda .
• Support operations and administration of the Executive Committee Serve as the head of management and will be accountable to the members of the Executive for operations .
• Provide leadership to UVA secretariat Oversee program , product and service delivery , including design , marketing , promotion , delivery and quality of programs , products and service to UVA members and various categories of clients .
• As accounting officer : Ensure sound financial management, facilities and risk management .
• Prepare annual budgets for approved by the Executive as a Public Relations Officer .
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university , preferably in Veterinary Medicine with a strong management postgraduate training e.g . MBA, MPH, Development Studies or Post graduate Diploma in Organizational Management and/or related qualifications .
• At least 3 years of work experience in managing membership organizations will be a strong advantage .
How to apply
Suitably qualified persons should send their applications enclosing photocopies of academic qualification certificates and testimonials along with their curriculum vitae indicating contract postal address , daytime contact telephone , email and giving three references to ;
Plot 76 Buganda Road
P. O. Box 16540, Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 10 /06 / 2013