Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employer: IAA Healthcare and Resolution Health East Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
• Identify, recruit, train competent and well-motivated sales staff.
• To ensure the generation of business within the sales force to meet set unit budgets.
• To prepare and make presentations to potential clients aimed at developing solutions to their needs.
• To carry out quarterly staff appraisals and ensure intervention that result in satisfactory performance.
• To recommend and monitor incentive schemes aimed at motivating the sales team.
• To generate timely and accurate sales reports for analysis and decision-making.
• Generate and analyze daily, weekly & monthly unit production reports for management.
• To supply market intelligence, identify and recommend ways for the company to keep abreast with current market requirements.
• Ensure compliance with regulation and Company’s code of ethical conduct.
• Degree/Diploma qualification in Business Administration, marketing or equivalent
• At least 2 years proven success in sales management in the service industry.
• Applicants who hold a large portfolio in related business lines would be in especially good standing for negotiated incentives.
• COP, CII or good progress towards either would be an added advantage.
• Must demonstrate ability to achieve own sales targets.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Out-going and pleasant personality with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Results oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and exceed revenue targets
• Well groomed, presentable and self-aware
• An individual who projects a high degree of professionalism.
• If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand
Click here to register your application
How to Apply:
Email your application to: email@example.com consisting of your application letter and updated CV listing three references, quoting the position in the email subject.
Only applications registered as per step 1 with a matching CV sent to us shall be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 14th Nov 2013
My Health, My Life, My Resolution