Job Title: Underwriting & Customer Service Executive
Employer: IAA Healthcare and Resolution Health East Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
• To manage membership registration as per the RI underwriting protocols.
• To maintain the underwriting process lead-times. (from receipt of business to dispatch of cards and member documents within company set timelines)
• Handle and resolve internal and external customer queries, complaints and any issues related to membership details/status raised via telephone, written correspondence and walk ins. (response within 24 hours)
• Handle and resolve or escalate within specified timelines, issues interrupting or preventing the smooth flow of application and membership processing. This includes concession plans, system errors, defects, staff delays etc
• Custodian of all membership documents including:
• Proper sorting, filing and indexing for quick reference whether onsite or offsite.
• Safe keeping of all clients’ documents ensuring all the records are in order, accessible and constantly updated.
• Ensure soft copies are filed of application forms and membership photos.
• Prepare and generate reports related to membership processing as required and as requested by management.
• Suggest ways of improving processing timelines and improving efficiency and at the same time escalate challenges and possible solutions.
• Approval for individual Refund/credit note request for both renewal and new business.
• Obtain customer information and update member contact records and changes in the existing databases;
• Communicate and record any special arrangements or concessions given to the supervisors and IT system support team e.g. out of ordinary plans, new limits, other riders, loading, waivers etc
• Any other duties assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
• Good knowledge of Ms Office
• 2 years’ experience in a service related post.
• Added advantage if working in insurance industry especially working with clients, brokers and Independent agents.
• If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand
Click here to register your application
How to Apply:
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of your application letter and updated CV listing three references, quoting the position in the email subject.
Only applications registered as per step 1 with a matching CV sent to us shall be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 7th Nov 2013
My Health, My Life, My Resolution