Employer: IAA Healthcare and Resolution Health East Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
• Identify new clients, schedule meetings with potential clients and follow up on the developed accounts
• Assess client needs and advise them on suitable options, pricing and any other required information
• Develop and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders.
• Avail client servicing through timely delivery of all documentation and follow-up with customers on all open or unresolved issues.
• Maintain strong knowledge of all company products and policy features, industry competitors and provide critical market feedback.
• Maintain consistency in production and performance.
• Maintain and keep appropriate records of your clients.
Qualifications and experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree or more from a reputable institution. C.O.P qualification will be an added advantage
• 2 years’ experience in service sales with proven record of performance
• Good knowledge and application of computer programs especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Effective communication and presentation skills with fluency in English
• Demonstrated successful working experience and or training in marketing, research or other relevant professions will be considered
• Aged 25 – 40 years
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Persistence, Enthusiasm & Aggressiveness
• Excellent at building Contacts, networking and creating long-term relationships
• Great negotiation skills
• Visionary, Strategic & Creative
• Should be smart and presentable
• If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand
Click here to register your application
How to Apply:
Email your application to: email@example.com consisting of your application letter and updated CV listing three references, quoting the position in the email subject.
Only applications registered as per step 1 with a matching CV sent to us shall be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 14th Nov 2013
My Health, My Life, My Resolution